TOP TIPS TO CRACK SBI CLERK EXAM 2018 :- Hy friends , आज मै आप सभी के साथ Grade Up की Post Share करने वाला हूँ , जिसे मुझे माधव जी ने भेजा है | यह Post English भाषा मे है , लेकिन इसे बहुत ही समान्य English शब्दो के साथ लिखा गया है , जिसे आप आसानी से समझ सकते हैं , आशा है आपको यह Post काफी पसंद आएगी |
SBI has always been known for changing the pattern of its examination by setting up a new trend for bank exams conducted by it. Continuing this trend, State Bank of India has once again changed the pattern of its SBI Clerk Exam 2018. From the introduction of sectional time in preliminary exam to the elimination of sectional cut off from the same, SBI has blown everyone’s mind once again with an exorbitantly changed pattern of SBI Clerk preliminary examination 2018.
One shouldn’t let the changes get on their nerves, as banking examination introduces such novel changes to the pattern of exam every year and one should always be ready to adopt to such changes.
Before understanding the strategy to crack SBI clerk exam let us have an overview of the exam first. So that one has a fair idea of what they are getting into.
The exam of SBI Clerk 2018 will be conducted in 3 stages:
STAGES -3 (Preliminary, Mains and Test of opted local language)
- This exam will be conducted in an online mode (online objective exams).
- As per the trend followed by the SBI exams, the level of SBI Clerk exam is expected to range from Easy to Moderate.
- Candidates should be well aware that there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks in the SBI Clerk exam for every wrong answer, in both prelims and mains phases.
- Candidates will have 1 hour for the completion of preliminary exam of SBI Clerk and 2 hours 40 minutes for the completion of Mains phase. Individual sections in both these exams will be separately timed.
Before you start your preparation of SBI Clerk 2018, it is important that you have a very clear understanding of the pattern changes introduced by State Bank of India this year. Check the SBI Clerk Prelims and Mains exam pattern from the tables below to familiarize yourself with it.
Exam pattern of SBI Clerk Prelims 2018
|TOPIC||NO OF QUESTIONS||TIME DURATION|
|English Language||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
Exam pattern of SBI Clerk Mains 2018
|TOPIC||NO OF QUESTIONS||TIME DURATION|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||45 minutes|
|General English||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||35 minutes|
In SBI Clerk preliminary examination there are three sections, which are of English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability. And in mains examination the topics covered are General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and computer Aptitude.
In this article we are going to discuss a combined strategy for both preliminary and mains examination of SBI Clerk 2018. The examination strategy has been decided as per the new sectional time.
How to prepare for SBI Clerk 2018 (Prelims & Mains) as per the latest pattern changes :-
Follow the top tips mentioned below to score better in the preliminary and mains phase of SBI Clerk 2018:
- It is very important for a student to be thorough with the syllabus.
- It is helpful in the way that one has a clear picture of what all topics are to be prepared and which all are irrelevant to the examination.
- TIME TABLE
- The student, once clear in mind of what all is required to be studied, should make a timetable and that too a realistic one.
- Allocate specific time slots in the day to subjects as per your comfort. Initially the plan can be a little flexible but ones the habit of studying is developed try to spend more time studying and less time in recreational things.
- Another important habit that a student ought to develop is that of reading.
- Read newspapers and magazines (with content useful for examination).
- These two things will not only help you to improve your reading skills, grammar understanding and furnish with vocabulary but also support your General Awareness section that has to be prepared for the mains of SBI CLERK examination.
- While reading note the important points and new words that one comes across in a separate notebook.
- BASIC CONCEPTS
- It is suggested to understand and learn the basics first.
- In numerical ability and reasoning ability ones the basics are done shortcuts can easily be remembered.
- In English language one should always start with basic grammar rules and then proceed.
- The candidate should be very thorough with formulas of mathematics.
- They are innumerable and will be widely used in the examination, without them one might feel like a fish in an ocean.
- PRACTICE DILIGENTLY
- Once a topic is completed by the student, he should start with attempting question.
- This will help the candidate to prepare the topic in a better manner.
- Start with easy questions and then slowly move on to difficult ones.
- This exercise will help the student to ace the topic.
- Also, ones on it a student should mark the questions that he finds difficult and revise them later. Practice is the only key to succeed.
- IMPROVE TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- High accuracy alone cannot guarantee one to score good in the examination.
- Since there has been an introduction of sectional time accuracy at the cost of loss of time will affect the student’s score.
- Therefore, the student has also to practice speed and accuracy.
- Once the basics are completed and are clear; questions should be solved in a time bound manner.
- REGULAR REVISION
- It is very important to keep revising the content studied by a student on daily or weekly basis, as the student feels comfortable.
- Revision will ensure that the student doesn’t forget the topics that have been completed while proceeding towards the new one.
- MOCK TESTS
- The candidate should indulge in regular mock tests.
- Because of the new pattern introduced by SBI, this exercise will help the candidate to get comfortable with the pattern and during examination they will not feel pressurized because of the same.
- STUDY MATERIAL
- While studying the students should make sure that the books, study notes, practice notes are all reliable and cater to the needs of the examination.
- They shouldn’t be of the type that doesn’t serve the need of the examination.
- SELF ANANLYSIS
- This is a very important step no matter how many mocks one given or how far a student goes with a subject self analysis is very important.
- A student needs to identify his weak portions and work on them. Hence a separate time should be given to identify one’s weakness.
In the end SBI CLERK is an examination, which requires smart study, and hard work and rigorous practice alone cannot guarantee success in the examination. So, make sure to have a smart plan to get through the examination with flying colours.
Download SBI Clerk app if you’re preparing for SBI Clerk 2018 exam, and get free study material, notes, quizzes, & previous year question papers.
Also Check our NCERT Solutions app which we have released recently for Class 6 – Class 12.